A new leaf
...breathe in ...and breathe out.
If you feel like the year is running away with you, join us for this free workshop to help to reflect, reset and replan
You’re a designer, maker, artist or craftsperson and you had big plans for your environmental efforts this year, but somehow time has just run away from you
You’re feeling overwhelmed by everything (not just the eco-stuff) you want to achieve
Your studio’s a mess, you’ve got three sketchbooks on the go and you can never find a bloody pen when you need one (not promising any direct solutions to these, but it’s a whole vibe, am I right?!)
It doesn’t have to be this way…
Join me for a one-week live workshop to reflect, reset and replan YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL ACTIONS FOR THE YEAR.
- What can you release?
- What are you feeling guilt over that you can absolve yourself from?
- Where are you letting perfectionism get in the way of progress?
- How can you move from trying to get environmentalism “right” and move towards values-aligned decisions?
- What are the seeds you want to plant for the year ahead?
- How can you move out of despair and into defiant hope?
- Where can you become more focused on the aligned actions that will make a difference?
- How can you bring more playfulness into your environmentalism?
- How can you set yourself up for growth?
- What do you need to learn? Where are the gaps in your knowledge?
- How can you make sure you are taking this journey step-by-step?
- How can you look after yourself to make sure you are well resourced for the year ahead?
- We will have 4 x live calls delivered via Zoom 12 noon–1 pm BST Monday 21–Thursday 25 August (check your local timezone HERE)
- We know summer holidays/back to school vibes (depending on where you are in the world) mean many of you won’t be in your studios, so replays will be sent out the following morning after each session and I will also follow-up with a series of emails summarising the key learnings in case you don’t have time to watch the replays
- Everything is delivered direct to your inbox so there’s no need to sign up for any new platforms or, due to popular demand, go anywhere near Facebook!
- A live Q&A session on the last day will provide plenty of time to ask questions, or you can just shoot me an email or Instagram DM at any point during the week of the free training
- All replay videos are fully captioned and written transcripts and audio-only versions can be provided on request to cater for different learning styles.
- If there is another way I can make the training more accessible, just shoot me an email and I will always do my best to help.
SO, ARE YOU READY TO TURN OVER A NEW LEAD AND RESET YOUR YEAR?
Sign up here to join us live for the rest of this week and to receive the replays
This will also sign you up for my catchily titled “weekly(ish) musings for curious, imperfect and defiantly hopeful environmentalists” newsletter. I never take for granted the privilege it is to be invited into your inbox, so if you don’t love it, there’s an unsubscribe button in every one.
Most frequent questions and answers
You’ll receive a confirmation email straight away with all the next steps to get you ready for our 4 days together
The 4 x live calls will happen via Zoom and everything else will be delivered direct to your inbox, so there’s no need to sign up for any new platforms, remember any new passwords or, by popular demand, spend any time on Facebook!
―Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.’ Spend four hours turning over your leaf and you’ll have the rest of the year to reap the benefits. And if you don’t have four hours for axe sharpening, you can skip the lives and even the replays and I will summarise everything in the emails you get afterwards!
12 noon –1 pm BST Monday 21–Thursday 24 August (check your local timezone HERE)
All the replays will be sent direct to your inbox along with written summaries if you don’t even have time to watch the replays,
All videos are captioned and written transcripts and audio-only versions can be provided on request. If there’s anything else I can do to make the course more accessible, please just ask and I will always do my best.
In the second session of this free training, I am going to invite just 8 of you to join a my new Incubator, which I am very excited. This is just that – and invitation – and you are very welcome to the free workshop, whether or not that is something that feels right for you just now/